Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Ruby Wing - Ride 'Em Cowgirl

Greetings!

I have another polish for you tonight! This was the Ruby Wing polish that I got in my January '14 Birchbox! I was so excited when I saw this in my box because I had my eye on trying one of these polishes but refrained from purchasing it. I was so glad when I got to try one! This is Ride 'Em Cowgirl!

This photo was taken in sunlight; however, it was not directly in the sun outside. So, before the thermal change you have a gold glitter suspended in a clear base. There are also holographic shards in this polish! It is very beautiful.


Another in indirect sunlight.


TADA! This is what you get when you go outside!


How spectacular is that! I loved the effect that it gave!


I only used two coats of the polish by itself. No undies. However, I definitely would consider adding an  undie of white to this. You'll get a nice bright base and you could get away with one coat of the glitter topper. That way you can get more space between the gold glitter and the holographic shards.

Overall I loved this polish! I definitely made a mistake and didn't use my Glitter-A-Peel base coat, so I was soaking my phalanges for a good 5 minutes to get this glitter to come off easily! Definitely a magnificent polish!


Until next time,

Rebecca




No comments:

Post a Comment