Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome!

Greetings!

I want to welcome you all to my blog. This is entirely new to me and I am not sure how to begin so I will just get started with an introduction to who I am and what I hope this blog will grow into.

First off, my name is Rebecca. I am currently a SAHM to a boundary pushing two year old. I am almost finished with my Associates in Paralegal Studies and I already hold an Associates in Information Technology: Web Development. It wasn't my dream to be in IT so I decided to change paths before I delved deeper into a career I was not in love with.

I am a nail polish enthusiast. I used to be one of those women that thought one line of nail polish exceeded all others. That, somehow, one particular brand had the latest and greatest as far as color and longevity. When I discovered the indie world of nail polish I was completely blown away. Not only were there dozens of different brands of polish, but they were all unique and perfect in their own way. I had never come across a nail polish that had glitter, color changing, or holographic properties. I thought there was cream polish and shimmer polish. I was completely amazed at all of the possibilities that nail polish encapsulated.

This blog is simply a show case of the personal manicures that I do for my personal pleasure. I do not have any agreements with any of the brands that I use and may show case on the blog. All reviews are my own personal, honest opinion. If I do not like a color or the formula, I will tell you. I am not receiving compensation of any kind to post reviews to this blog, I am simply sharing with the world what I put on my nails (no matter how boring it may be!).

I am hoping that one day this blog will morph into something more than my own personal picture book of manicures. I already enjoy posting pictures of my manicures to Facebook. I figured that the next logical step would be to create a blog about them and give my own opinions on them. None of the colors that I show case are the latest and greatest either. These are just colors that I pick up from the drug store or purchase from indie creators. These could be polishes that were released months or years ago! If it is new to me, it will be up here!

In the future I would love to create my own indie line of nail polish. I have one other love besides polish and that is World of Warcraft. Iciaanrii is my draenai shaman whom I adore. She is by far my favorite and main character. Hence where Iciaanrii Lacquer was born. This name is one that I have become very attached too and it is a name that I am proud to put on my product. When that day comes you will be the first to know about it! (Pronunciation: ee-SEE-ahn-ree. Hope that helps!)

If you enjoy my blog and want me to do a review for your polish, send me an email at iciaanrii@gmail.com. I would be more than happy, and honored, to review any polish that you would like reviewed.

Thanks for stopping by!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment