I wanted to come on here and apologize for being gone for such a long period of time with the posts. I was updating my Ipsy and Birchbox as fast as I could. Like I mentioned before, it is kind of a hassle getting pictures onto my computer. On top of school and the like I just never found a chance to take a chunk of time to sit down and write you a post. I do have two posts saved, that just need pictures included. My spring break from school is coming up and I plan on getting caught up on posts, as well as posting things in my Storenvy that I want to sell. I have tons of polishes that won't ever see the light of day again, along with plastic bins full of handbags that are facing the same fate. I figured it was time to let them go to their new forever home!
Stay tuned, I shall have some posts and a link to my Storenvy once I get it up and running!
Thanks for sticking with me through my rough start!
Until next time,
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment