So, I know I had posted that I was going to do better a bit ago and then school got in the way. Good news, though. I finally finished off this semester and have graduated with my second AA. *whoop* I will be starting in the Fall towards a BA, so, until then, I am hopefully all yours!
I am looking into investing in a not too expensive camera that takes amazing macro shots (for swatching purposes, of course!). If anyone has any suggestions please leave it in the comments below!
I will do my absolute best to try to post something each day, whether it be nail related or beauty related. Sometimes I have a new item that is beauty related that I am absolute love with. Like I said in my welcome post, this blog didn't have any particular direction. I will just let it blossom as it sees fit!
With that, I hope to be around a lot more often and I hope to finally meet some of the people who have been viewing! Don't be shy, I have plenty of that to go around!
-Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment