Wednesday, June 18, 2014

KB Shimmer - Don't Pink Twice

*Personal*


Afternoon!

This is my first manicure that I have shared here in a while! However, this beauty was just too good to pass up sharing with all of you! This polish was being discontinued when I ordered it so run over to her website to see if it is still available. You can click here

So, this beauty is a neon pink polish that also has a blue shifting glitter. It is so gorgeous! Like with all neon colors, it dries to a matte finish. Shown below are two coats. I topped it off with Seche Vite to give it long lasting shine. I know a lot of individuals have issues with their polish shrinking when they use Seche Vite, but this polish did not shrink at all! Bonus!

Indoors with Flash

Indoors with Flash


Don't worry, I got a couple of shots of this beauty outside in the sun for you guys to! I apologize about the photos, it wasn't planned so I used my phone again.

Natural Light

Natural Light


This is my first KB Shimmer polish but I sure hope it isn't my last! 

Until Next Time,
Rebecca



No comments:

Post a Comment