Howdy!
I've been home for about a week now and I just wanted to give you guys a quick over view of my vacation essentials and what I actually used.
First off, if you're going on a leisure vacation where you don't have much pre-planned, bring all you want since you'll have plenty of time for beauty. Myself, however, went with some plans in mind. My vacation essentials were far from what I even needed.
Makeup
I think I did my make up once in the 12 days that we were on vacation. I took all of the stuff that I did and ended up doing it once haha. How is that for hilarity. Could have saved myself a lot of room with that!
Hair
I let my hair dry naturally everyday since we didn't have a blow drier. I don't normally dry my hair with heat anyways so it wasn't that big of a deal. I used my ION Color Therapy daily to help protect my hair color with the heat that I experienced. I also used the Marc Anthony Beachy Spray a couple days. For the most part I had it up in twists and a braid that I pinned into a bun on the back of my head. I didn't go too crazy.
All-in-all, I hope I remember this for next year so that way I pack way lighter. Having a young one running around and trying to leave in a timely manner to go places, it wasn't even on my mind to do my makeup. Along with the tan I got, I always had a healthy glow and didn't feel the need for makeup, anyways!
Until Next Time,
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment