Friday, June 13, 2014

Turmoil

Howdy,

So, I have not been doing well with this blogging thing...at all. That is mostly because I can't find the time in the day to sit down and do what needs to be done and when I do have the time I want to do the other things I didn't have time for. It's a mess.

However, I did resubscribe to Birchbox because as amazing as my first beautyboxfive was, this months just wasn't on par. If I can swing it, I will receive all three next month and make my decision about which one to cancel. I have been with ipsy for over a year and they have my loyalty. These other two are relatively new to me and we will have a July box showdown!

I will do my best to try to get everything updated this weekend. I received April's beautyboxfive as my 'mystery' box so I have April and June's to post (May is already up there!). I have no received my ipsy bag yet and my birchbox won't be shipped until the 25th. I will be on vacation at that time so that won't be posted until I get back which is July 4th. So, please stay tuned. I do plan on trying to correct my absence with some updated boxes and a post or two about some mani's that I took the time to photograph.

Thanks for sticking with me. This blogging thing is way harder than I thought!

*Update* What the frack! What happened to all my pictures!? Any ideas? =/

*Update #2* I figured out what happened to pictures, I think. I deleted a bunch from Google+. I re-added them but I don't have them all as some of them I edited on my desk top. I will work on getting them all back up as soon as possible!

Until Next Time,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment